I've noticed that most, not all Christians have this incredibly strong and undying desire to control how other people live because they actually believe that their ways of thinking/morals are ultimately right, even though they're just opinions. Ways in which they try to do this include, but are not limited to:
1. Telling people they aren't allowed to have sex before marriage.
2. Telling people they aren't allowed to have their own sexual preferences.
3. Telling people they aren't allowed to get abortions.
4. Telling people they aren't allowed to have differing beliefs from Christians.
5. Telling people they aren't allowed to sway from traditional gender roles.
I'd like to remind those of you who are Christian and who truly believe you get to run everyone else's lives, decide others' personal/life-changing decisions, and decide what makes people happy or "right" or "pure" that you in fact do not get to run these things, nor do you get to make others' life-changing decisions for them, nor do you get to decide what makes people happy, "right", or "pure". In fact, if you're trying to tell someone who wants to do something serious/big/important in their lives not to do it, you are taking away their happiness. Please, for the sake of people's happiness, don't try to dictate their lives. If you think they're going to hell or whatever for doing these things, then let them. It isn't affecting you. It's their choice, not yours.
Drinking: lots of coffee AND milk